Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

If you use the Saran wrap for microwaves you can get a disease.

My farts aren't usually hot, but that one was.

If a dragon popped out right now you'd be happy.

Please do not talk about sex when you are not around me.

If we go out, I will get close to the entire basketball team.

That's a statement every father wants to hear.

I should have put Ben in the sewer.

The phone I'm using now, I found in the boys toy box.

I am having a prayer meeting in ten minutes...so get out!

Is it wrong to rip library books on cd to my computer library?

I like the dummy class.

They do nothing in 7th bell but sharpen the teachers pencils and make origami.

Being a good (involved) mom is a full time job, I have no time for anything else.

Pocahontas!

It's not Pocahontas, it's Sacajawea.

You think you're so smart, but you didn't know Emily Dickinson.

I always get the answers on teen week jeopardy.

I kept pushing in the lighter to turn on the radio.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren wants to date an ODU basketball player???

Gidget said...

no mom!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

"My farts aren't usually hot, but that one was."

LOL!!! That was a priceless comment!