Saturday, September 27, 2008

Don't get too close, we might breathe on you

by teresa

Chris and I are sickies.
Thank goodness the kids are feeling ok. Although, if they were a little sick it would be easier to keep up with them.
Ben had two games today. The first of which had him at the field by 7:30am. Yeh, I know...that just ain't right. The team was half asleep, and it showed in their play. We tied 1 to 1 (with a team we should have trounced). It didn't help anyone that the field had 24 hours of rain the day before. Ben scored our only goal in the last minute of the game. Phew!
The second game was much more exciting. One of those where you score, then they score, then you score, then they score. Really tight, until the second half when we got on a roll. The final score was 6 to 3. Ben scored two great goals.
The rest of the day was spent running concession stand (Nick), attending baseball, tiny tot soccer and football games.
I carried my box of tissues with me wherever I went and I tried to only sneeze on the other teams parents. just kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard you were bundled up on the couch being puney today. Hope you're feeling better soon! It wouldn't be right to be sick on your birthday!

Fold My Laundry Please said...

Happy Birthday!! I got you chicken soup vibes...hope you like them!