Friday, September 26, 2008

Clear Head

By Chris

Something had me all stopped up and coughing this morning. Allergies, I think. The kind that threaten to shut you down for the day. And I couldn't be shut down today. I found a combo. that is kickin' the symptoms' butt right now. I'll record it here because I know I won't remember:

- 2 doses of cheap sinus pills
- 2 cups of hot coffee and a frapuccino (because allergy pills can make you tired, and all that hot coffee makes you want something cool).
- A can of Diet Coke (because my receptionist has threatened to cut me off the coffee for the day)
- A dozen Halls cherry menthol cough drops.

All those things over the last 7 hours or so has me pluggin' along pretty good ;))

2 comments:

Gidget said...

No fair! I want a frap too!
Teresa

Anonymous said...

...and me too! White Chocolate Frap. please! Thank you!

Katy