Friday, September 19, 2008

No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.

by teresa

I have a very busy day today.
From one school to another, the library, dry cleaners and post office.
A couple of calls and copies for soccer and I am taking our huge comforter set to the washland down the street for a quick cleaning (they have 6 tub washers...joy).
Trying to clean house a little too, in between errands.
Then I have to pick the boys from school for their dentist appointments.
We will rush home to cook, eat and head out to Ben's soccer practice.
Hopefully at practice I can get a little reading done (I am reading The Shack).

I can't wait to curl up on the couch with my hubby tonight after the kids go to bed. We will chat and watch tv for about five minutes, at which time we both fall out from the after effects of our hurried days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to curl up on the couch with my MOM after the kids go to bed... I need a husband!!!!