Monday, September 22, 2008

Questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

If you ever leave the bathroom like that again, you are going to have to start going outside.

If you threw away that piece of paper I really am going to kill you this time.

Was Jesus a brat?

Prackers are my favorite snack!

OWWwwwww! Sob...gasp....arrrgGGG! I THINK I BROKE MY HEAD!!!!

You're fine...just walk it off.

praise, don't pout.

This time it was about spiders. Big ones, and we couldn't get away from them.

He barks in his sleep.

These pillows smell like fart.

Who told you you were naked?

4 comments:

christincherie said...

I thought it was "Who told you you were NEked?" hahahahahahahahahaha

Gidget said...

Christin: I had actually written it "nekkid" and then I changed it cause I thought no one would no what I was talking about.

Anonymous said...

You didn't post any of yesterday's conversation about teeth ... hehe.

Anonymous said...

Christin - you beat me to it about nekkid.