Monday, September 08, 2008

Questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

All that shopping and the only thing you come home with is a tshirt for the dog?

I can feel the vibrations in my butt.

You need to block Cartoon Network from his tv cause all they keep talking about is boobies.

What happened to the days of Tom & Jerry?

Swiss cake roll pie? Do you know how happy that makes me?

I have a ham, spinach, meatball quiver going on right now.

We both have wieners, so it's ok.

I was a vessel of God.

That boy sure knows how to praise the Lord!

Did anybody eat my pie? yep, I did. And it made me have to throw up.

I can't stop watching The Color Purple. I have had it saved on the dvr for weeks. Every time I watch it I go around shakin' my shimmy for days.

You need to get up. I am up. I'm stretching. You aren't even moving! I am stretching my mind first, before I stretch my body. Boy...get up now or you're going to be late for school.

Mom, what's for dinner?

It's 7:30am...why do you need to know what I'm making for dinner?

Another PTA mom (of five) emailed me and said she found notes written around her house saying...I love Ben, I love Ben! The funny thing is she doesn't know which daughter wrote it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in for swiss cake roll pie.

George

By the way I love Ben too.

Gidget said...

awwwww...George, that is sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love Ben, too. And I'll bet there are alot of mothers finding notes like that in their homes. But the one who gets Nick will also get a PRIZE!