Tuesday, October 25, 2005

BUSTED

by teresa
Last night as we were going to bed Chris went to make sure my alarm was set correctly (the morning before something happened and it didn't go off). When he checked ....it was set for 2:00pm. Why is the alarm set for 2:00pm? He asked. Ummmmmm. Then he realized what I had done. Ben's bus arrives at 2:20pm everyday. So I had layed across the bed for a few minutes and set the alarm in case I fell asleep. He busted me! Did you take a nap today? Yeah....I said. But I just layed across the bed. In my family we don't take naps....we lay across the bed. That means lay on top of the covers (with the fan on of course), and everyone knows it is not a nap if you don't get under the covers. It's just resting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanny Dyer used to say she was "just resting her eyes."

Anonymous said...

Paw Paw used to say he was "just resting his eyes" too.