Wednesday, October 19, 2005

bye bye birdie

by teresa
Just went in the garage to find my tennis shoes and a bird flew at me. Yikes! I am not freaked about birds like some people...but when one flies into your hair out of nowhere...it stops your heart! I can't get it to leave. Even when I opened the garage door, it just hides up in the corner. I think Shorty scared it and now it's all traumatized. I'll wait till dad gets home and he will get it out. Look at this picture...can you see it hiding under Nick's remote control truck?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock movie plot. In this picture the bird and truck look huge. You should have said it was a real truck ... lol

Anonymous said...

Previous Comment by Mother in Law ... the cat tried to walk across the keyboard.