Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thrift store

by teresa
Went to the thrift store today. I didn't have much time to browse since I had to take Chris to work this morning and I had to be at Ben's school by 10:00am. But, I did get some cute onsies for Kaden and a Disney store sweatshirt for Ben.
I also found three Limited too shirts for Kristian. I know Katy appreciates it and I love helping out. Especially since her daddy promised her he would take her back to school shopping and of course NEVER did! He is so special! This is the same guy who payed his car payment(a new excursion) and his hunt club fees. Which left him no money for child support last month. Nice huh? Anyway........I also got some books and a pair of church shoes for Ben. He has been squeezing into his old ones for a month now.

No comments: