Monday, October 17, 2005

Kristians 7th bday












by teresa
Saturday we all attended Kristian's birthday party. Katy had it at the bowling alley. Lots of kids....some family...some friends from soccer....some your fathers girlfriends kids :) and lots of adults. It was very eclectic mix of people. To say it was uncomfortable would be an understatement. Katy...her friend Kyle (we love him!), all five of our family, Chris' parents, my mom and dad, and then Keith(aka butthead), his parents, his brothers and their wives and kids, his aunt and uncle, and the women he left Katy and the kids for and her two children, and then throw in some soccer parents and their kids and you are one slap away from a Jerry Springer episode. I'm just kidding...everyone was civil. We all love Kristian and that's what the day was all about...right? She had a great time. Lots of pizza, cake, gifts! Here is a picture of her opening the gift from me(and chris and the kids). It was a book (of course).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the birthday party--even if I didn't bowl very well. But, the icing on that cake was YUCK!!!
Whipped cream instead of sugar.

Kristian really did have a nice time and she told me she loved the books Teresa and Chris gave her so much. I can't wait to read them.