Monday, October 17, 2005

Indian River Homecoming

by teresa
Friday night was Homecoming night for Lauren's school. Of course the whole family went out to support the team. There was even a tailgate party before the game. Lots of food...which the boys enjoyed! I even got a shirt that says INDIAN RIVER CHEERING on the front and CHEER PARENT on the back. I love it...Chris joked me for getting it....whatever! I'm just proud of my baby. We played the Lake Taylor Titans (mom's old high school) and we won. It was chilly and no rain. Perfect football weather! Ben's favorite part was watching the cars drive the homecoming court around the track. Standing and pointing at each car. Look at that Mercedes.....Wow! See that




convertible Mustang! And so on and so on..... He also liked that Lauren was in the back of a big Ford pickup truck.
She was throwing footballs and candy to the crowd as they drove around. You can see her in the picture...she is the one throwing the football.



Nick most enjoys the food!! Nachos, pizza,hotdogs, chips and sodas. He brought his own money this week so he could buy what he wanted. He even shared with Ben. He also brought his binoculars to the game. I don't know what he was looking at, but everytime I looked over he was staring into them. Except for the twenty minutes in the fourth quarter when I didn't know where they were. Nick had said he was taking Ben to get some candy and never came back. I found them beside the bleachers with some other kids, playing with the little football the boys had got from the cheerleaders.
Lauren looked like she was having alot of fun. This is a good picture of one of the stunts her group did.











I really like the picture of her showing off her homecoming corsage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind that the Braves beat the Titans since my beautiful granddaughter cheered them on to victory!!!