Friday, October 07, 2005

Sicky Nicky

by teresa
Yesterday Nick was home from school sick. He woke up....ran to the bathroom...Lauren was showering and screamed at him when he entered.....he ran out...and threw up in the floor in his room! Good grief! Poor baby. I cleaned him up and put him back to bed. He was very upset when I told him he would not be going to school. It will mess up my perfect attendance....he said. He spent the entire day in his bed. Summoning me every 10 minutes. Can I have some more water? Can you cut my tv on? Can you cut my tv off? Can you give me the sleep mask? Can you bring Shorty in here to lay with me? He finally felt ok enough to come down around 5:00pm. This morning he felt a little better. He ate his breakfast and kept it down. So I sent him to school. But.......now Lauren is feeling bad. She is such a trooper though. With a class council meeting at 8:00am, PSAT registration, football game, and a party in Spanish which she was signed up to bring something all going on today.....she went to school. I hope she feels better once she gets there. I told them both to call me at anytime and I would come pick them up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that Nick was not feeling well; but, I especially feel sorry for you, Teresa.

Gidget said...

thanks mom