Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just another Tuesday

by teresa
I wasn't quite as tired as I have been when I got up this morning. I only asked Chris to push the snooze button once. I Got the kids ready. We were so busy last night with karate and Kristian's cake party that I didn't have time to read two books to Ben before bed. So, I read him two books while we were waiting for the bus. Then I took Nick and Lauren to school. Lauren will be there until 8:00pm again tonight practicing for this weekends competition. It's 7:00pm Saturday night, at Oscar Smith high school. I can't wait to see them perform. We also have a soccer game and a church picnic that day. Anyway....I came home....made the beds, unloaded -loaded and ran the dishwasher, folded a tub of clothes, sorted laundry and washed another tub, put away the four tubs I washed yesterday, fed the dog, took out the trash, went to wash my hands in the kitchen and realized the sink was leaking underneath(GREAT!), took a shower, got dressed, took video back to movie gallery(sisterhood of the traveling pants...REALLY GOOD), picked up prescription from Irwins pharmacy, went to the thrift store(didn't find much today), and went to Ben's school to volunteer. This was all by 10:00am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What time did you get up?????????