Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick and tired

by teresa
Well...it has finaly come around to me. I am sick. Fever(slight), aches, puking, the whole shebang! Chris was up and out alittle after 5:00am for a trip to Baltimore. So, I had to get up and get the kids off to school. Once I got in the shower I felt a little better. I think I will take it easy today. Eventhough there is much to do! Chris needs new shoes and pants(he has gone down a few sizes and his pants are starting to look a little clownish), Lauren needs a secret cheerleader gift, I need to get some photos printed at Target for my bulletin board on sunday, and I need to get Kristian's birthday present. But I think I will just curl up and finish my book. I can leave the shopping for tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick, Teresa. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Hope you feel better for the game tonight.