Monday, February 09, 2009

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

Uncontrollable oily poop? Sounds great.
You're being mean to me.
That's my udder daddy Scott.
You can't prairie-dog that.
Don't touch my cake!
Did you pick out my vegetables? That was so sweet.
How come I always get in trouble for farting...but he never does?
The whale just exploded?
Forget that it exploded. What was it doing in the street?
I thought JKF was shot twice.
Quiz me. I bet I can answer anything about The Great Depression.
You know you're a redneck when you spend Saturday night at the Shell station/nightclub.
You feel real old when your daughter gets a drivers license renewal form in the mail.
Your boobs are on your lap.
My lap is on my knees.
He has frodo feet.
I watched her get my text on tv. That was so cool.
I swear I have never shaved my toes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Scott.

Jackie Barham said...

Text on TV ... cool! Scott ??

Anonymous said...

That was so funny when Kaden said that.

oh and you've never been to the shell station night club? you must not get out much. I was there just last week....and there is nothing wrong with your lap being on your knees. Im just sayin'.