Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

by teresa

The fever has broken.
I'm feeling alot better.
Chest congestion and sporadic coughing fits I can live with...I'm just glad to be rid of the fever and ache. What a horrible week it has been.
To make matters worse, Chris has been on this amaranthine delirium with me.
With both of us off our feet (literally) the kids have taken charge of the house.
And with Lauren as the responsible adult, there was a plethora of McDonald's, oodles of noodles and moon pies being had by all.
I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped a little something in our sherbet, just to keep from having to eat a carrot or green bean for a few more days.
So what will I do on my first day off life support (lifetime channel & sprite)?
Clean.
Like I said, the kids have run amok.
I must claim my house and rededicate it....in the name of Lysol, Swiffer and the Tidy bowl man!

2 comments:

Jackie Barham said...

I'm so glad to see you're feeling better. How about Chris ... is he better too?

Anonymous said...

Better is relative, so , yeah, I'm better. Not nearly good though. this is nasty.
Chris