Monday, February 02, 2009

the boys loves his cars

by teresa

Ben just ran in the door.
He was beyond exited about something...and busting to tell.
Mom, there is a new kid in class.
"He has the coolest name EVER!"
"IT'S A CAR MOM....HIS NAME IS A CAR!!!"
Ford?
Dodge?
He wouldn't tell me.
"It starts with an A mom."
"A really nice car, that you wouldn't ever know."
Well excuse me. Just because I don't have a nice car...doesn't mean I wouldn't know a nice car!
After a number of hints I finally got it.
Aston Martin.
Nothing will ever impress my son more.
"Why didn't you think of that when you had me mom?"
I wish I could flash forward 15 years and see what Ben is naming his kids.
I may have grandchildren named Corvette, Bentley and Porsche Green.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is a cool name, and the car isn't so bad either. I had never heard of that kind before. You're probably right about his kids' names.

Jackie Barham said...

LOL! Why didn't you name me that, Mom? That's too funny!