Thursday, October 26, 2006

busy busy busy

by teresa

Another busy day.

MIT then the grocery store then Nick's school for the rest of the day.

I think I am going to have to give something up soon....maybe I'll give up laundry. :0)

So many commitments is really stressing me out.

I picked up the team pictures and trophies yesterday and they turned out great. I gave out the pictures at practice last night....and at the party we will give out the trophies. I also went to check out the party room at the rec. center yesterday to make sure it was going to be big enough for us. And also to make sure there is a place we can set of the power point show. Chris is putting together something awesome with music and all the pictures I have taken of the kids this season.

I gotta split.
But not before I present one of my favorite AFHV's ever!
Neva scare a brotha

2 comments:

Watkins said...

Please don't give up MIT - prayer. I miss it and I know how important it is. We are all way too busy.

Gidget said...

I wouldn't give up MIT. Just one of the days I spend at Ben's school.