Monday, October 16, 2006

by teresa

My day was filled with calls.

Calls to the insurance company, the adjuster and the rental company.

After Lauren got home from school she took me to the rental place to pick up the car (Dodge Stratus)

Ben was very excited to have a new set of keys to play with. That kid is obsessed with keys...and cars.

I finally had to hide them from him because he kept making it beep with the remote key clicker.

I sent him and Lauren to the grocery store for me. I gave her my list and my check card. That was a real help!

Tonight is soccer practice. So I cooked dinner early. Hamburger nests (oatmeal bread pressed into muffin tins...top with lean ground beef mixed with garlic,pepper,bread crumbs and eggs. Top with tsp. of bbq sauce and cheese). Everybody loves them.

Nick has tons of homework(as usual). So I am off to help get it done before we have to leave.

Caio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you email me these wonderful recipes? They sound so yummy!!!


Blessings

Gidget said...

Sure...I'll get those out to ya later today.
*hugs*