Monday, October 09, 2006

*olive juice*

by teresa

I love you more than band music...and cookie making!

I am up late watching the movie The Other Sister.

I have seen this movie a hundred times...and I love it more everytime!

If you have never watched it...please do.

What a sweet love story.

If you don't know what the title of this blog means...in the movie, Carla's sister tells her if you whisper *olive juice*....to a person across the room it looks as if you said I Love You!
She's the one: Juliette Lewis and Giovanni Ribisi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love , love, love that movie. I cry everytime I see it.
As a matter of fact I think I own it (if it didn't get lost when we moved last year).

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love it too and I've also seen it many times. It makes me cry AND laugh.

It's kind of like Shawshank. . . I don't care how many times it comes on, I'll watch it.

Anonymous said...

The one that gets me is "Return to Me" with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver. The part in the beginning when he comes home after his wife's accident and breaks down in tear rips me apart every time! And the music is so awesome!