Monday, October 09, 2006

just another manic Monday

by teresa

Why is it that when you are behind on laundry....that's when somebody has an accident in their bed? Making for an extra four tubs of blankets, sheets and pillows. Sheesh!

It is 9:00pm and I am now finally caught back up. With company here this past weekend....I let the hampers sit untouched.

I had a nice time at the bookfair this morning. Found some great books for Kristian's birthday this weekend. A cool cowgirl story and a book called The Princess Academy. I know she will love them.

Also had to grocery shop today. How did I know it was time to run to the grocery store? I had been using paper towels in the downstairs bathroom and tissues in the upstairs bathroom for a day and a half. I also needed some more yogurt smoothie drinks. Ben told me that before he left for school this morning when he guzzled down the last one. He has had one for breakfast for the last two weeks. I offered to fix him eggs..but he is so in love with these smoothies. Are your kids like this? Get stuck on one favorite for breakfast?

We had an early dinner tonight (tuna cakes on broiled wheat rolls with melted cheese) because we had soccer pictures and practice tonight. Practice was good...except that the field lights are burned out. So by the end of practice you could barely see the ball anymore.

The kids are all in bed (except for Lauren...who is at work) and Chris and I are enjoying a little tv. We ate dinner so early that I am hungry again already. I think I'll go grab a jello.

See ya.

Man...this was a boring post. Sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was not a boring post. I so enjoy reading about what is up at the green house.

Can you send me the recipe for tuna cakes on broiled wheat rolls with cheese. YUMMMMM!
momxtwo@gmail.com

Blessings
Lisa

Watkins said...

Teresa, Thanks for all your help at the book fair. I worked a 12 hr day but it was worth it to have friends nearby and to see lots of kids go home with books. Love, Melanie

Anonymous said...

Those books sound good. I know Kristian will love them. I'm looking forward to another family get-together at Katy's this Saturday.