Tuesday, October 03, 2006

hello...my name is Teresa. And I'm a photo-holic

by teresa

The kids and I were playing around with the camera tonight. Well Ben and Lauren and I were...Nick slept from 4-8pm. He said he was tired from all the running around they did in PE today. I told him he could lay down for a bit before doing homework. I didn't realize it was going to be a four hour catnap!

















He was waking up as I was coming down from getting Ben to bed. So we did his homework and I gave him dinner. He just went up to bed. I will check on him after I finish this post. I know he is in bed because I can hear NPR playing and his light is off.
Here are some silly pictures Ben and Lauren (and Shorty) posed for.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You guys look like you are having a blast!

Blessings "small" sister
Lisa