Friday, November 03, 2006

just a quick hello...

by teresa

Busy day ahead of me.

All three kids have dentist appointments this morning.

I have some PTA stuff to get finished.

A couple tubs of laundry....and clean the upstairs (I did downstairs yesterday).

Senior night at Lauren's school tonight. We have to be there early, all dressed up, and excort her into the stadium along with the other senior athletes. They will all be recognized...Lauren is excited about it. I....not so much. You guys know how much I love to be infront of people. I did go out and buy me a new jacket from Macy's to help with my shyness. :0) All the family is coming to see the ceremony and game. It is going to be about 40 degrees during the game. Have mercy!

Last nights soccer game was very intense (and coooooold). We won 1 to 0....but it was some work getting that one goal. The other teams denfense was awesome. Our next game is Saturday morning. It is against the other undefeated team in the league. I can't wait to see how we do.

I'm off....have a good day.

4 comments:

Gidget said...

OMG! Your high was 40 degrees?
Our high will be 50 for the next couple of days....then it will be around 60.

Anonymous said...

It is supposed to be 28 during the night tonight and for the next few nights. I just love the cold weather.

Have a great weekend Green family!!!

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the game tonight and can't wait to see your new jacket.

AND I REALLY HOPE WE WIN SATURDAY'S SOCCER GAME!!!!!! See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Your new jacket looks great on you! Very chic.