Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

by teresa

Thirteen things I am thankful for....

1. Christ Jesus
2. My family (those in town and those 3 hours away...I love you Jim and Beth and the boys)
3. My friends (those I know personally and those special people whom I met online)
4. My church family (I love you Cherie...tell the family Happy Thanksgiving for me)
5. My health
6. My wonderful home
7. BOOKS
8. Krispey Kreme (chocolate glazed creme filled)
9. Indoor plumbing
10. Target/DollarTree
11. Diet Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper
12. Harry Potter and all Fairy Tale magic :0)
13. MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very thankful for my new online friends. You have bee n such a sweet friend.

Blessings on this Thanksgiving Day!
Lisa

Musings of a Housewife said...

Great list! Happy Thanksgiving!