Tuesday, November 28, 2006

RIP.... GE large capacity 2000-2006

by teresa

My dang blasted washing machine broke. I Had the repair man come this morning and he informed me it was unfixable. Well...actually he could rebuild it. It would just cost as much as a new one. So I thought about it for a minute...then headed down the street and purchased a new one. It will be delivered in the morning. Merry Christmas to me!

Luckily I had finished every stitch of laundry yesterday. So I won't be too behind missing today. I probably just jinxed myself. Now all three kids will wet the bed and puke on everything tonight.

And now I get to spend tomorrow waiting for the delivery. Hope it's early enough to allow me to spend some time at Ben's bookfair. It ends on Thursday and I haven't been able to get there all week.

I took the boys to karate again tonight. It's so nice to get them back on the schedule. With soccer practices and sickness...it had been nearly two months since they had been to class. Bad mommy! Bad mommy! For all you local kinfolk....the dojo Christmas party is next Thursday evening (the 7th) at 6:30pm. Please let me know if you are going so I can purchase the tickets.

I'm gonna go over moms and hangout for awhile after I get the kids to bed. I printed out some pictures of Thanksgiving and I want to give them to her. Chris is watching college basketball...so I don't think he will even notice I am gone.

*blessings*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying! Hope things work out.

My washer is 11 years old and still working good. I hope it lasts at least a few more years. We have a Kenmore.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged. Go visit my blog and check it out.


Lisa

Gidget said...

We got a top loading whirlpool. No fancy colors :0(