Thursday, January 08, 2009

Actual questions and comments heard in the Green house this week

by teresa

He broke off my hamsters foot.

Mom, why did you write "I love you" in my school planner? It was very embarassing.

I will be the boss of the entire school.

He even sleeps in that dang hat.

I got shotgun!!!!!!!!!!

He's just happy in his dorky little world.

I'm mad that you brought out the blow dryer.

Our niece is an evil genius.

The game is on Saturday...better pick him up some baby powder.

Your life is made for an ibook.

I am too blessed to be stressed.

I only have to wash my hair twice a week.

You are in there twenty minutes with the water running each morning....15 of the minutes you are going to the bathroom, 2 minutes under the water, 3 minutes drying off. You have got to work on your showering routine.

Don't lie...your toothbrush is dry!

I did it with my finger.

I got my husband an iron for Christmas.

She has got to gee-ohh.

He was shorter than I pictured.

Can you pick that up...if I bend over any longer I will pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I think I escaped the list this week. It's good to keep your mouth shut, isn't it?