Friday, February 24, 2006

cheering is over....at least for awhile!

by teresa
The Indian River girls basketball team lost last night in the regionals. I know I should be sad about this...but I'm not! That means cheering is over for Lauren! Yeah!!!!! At least for awhile. We get our daughter back! She has cheered for the past month straight! I was secretly wishing for the team to lose. So she would be free. She has had to put aside family...friends... church...and work. And eventhough she says it hasn't...I know it must be affecting her school work too. So join me in celebrating with a cheer....hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray! hip hip hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Lauren!!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray ... we miss you, Lauren. We're proud of you, though ... doing all you do. You are such a great kid!