Thursday, February 23, 2006

when pigs fly!!

by teresa
The world must be coming to an end because the unthinkable has happened! My husband....Chris Green....watched American Idol last night! And liked it! holy moly! He says we have to watch tonight to see who gets cut. I didn't think it was possible to love him more than I did. But after last night...my love has been kicked up a notch (BAM)! His favorites are Kevin Covais, Wil Makar and Taylor Hicks. Now if I could only get him to watch figure skating with me.....yeah right! When pigs fly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he watch "Dancing with the Stars?

Anonymous said...

His Dad (George) will watch just about anything, you know ... so ...

Gidget said...

no...I love it (dancing with the stars). But he just sighs and walks out of the room when it's on. I bet he would like it if he gave it a chance. :)