Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moms in Touch

by teresa
I have been invited to join a group called Moms in touch. It's a group of mothers in the Norfolk Highlands, Sparrow Road, Georgetown area who will meet once a week for an hour to pray for their children...schools...and teachers. Our first meeting is tomorrow morning from 8:30-9:30. The women who invited me to join is on the PTA at Ben's school. I like that she "knew" I would be the kind of person to get involved in something like this. See kids....this little light of mine....I'm going to let it SHINE!

"Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord...Lift up your hands toward Him for the lives of your children."
Lamentations 2:19

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You should be very pleased that they see your light shining.

The Yanceys said...

That is wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing this scripture as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know there is a group of mothers in our neighborhood who is praying. Our kids really need prayer.

I'm proud that your light is shining so brightly.