Monday, February 06, 2006

just another day in the life of the Greens

by teresa
Today has been a good day. Chris worked from home...so I didn't get any cleaning done (so sad). He did some work...I went to the grocery store...ran errands for him(office max). Then when I came home the school had called and Nick was ill in the nurses office. So Chris went and picked him up. He didn't look at all sick to me when he came in the door. Come to find out...he had a project due for science tomorrow and forgot about telling me. Knucklehead! I bet he was feeling sick! Apparently...he is supposed to bring in not one...but two cakes tomorrow. One with a diagram of a plant cell and the other an animal cell. So we went to the store and ought everything he would need to make a delicious and crafty project. I'll take pictures when he is done.

No comments: