Saturday, February 25, 2006

dragon potion

by teresa
When I was at the mall today, Chris had the kids all to himself. I got home and everything looked pretty clean and tidy. I was impressed. Then I went inot the kitchen. There was a water bottle in the sink. It had been emptied and filled with toilet paper...red and blue liquid and dish soap. The remnants of all these ingredients were all over the sink and counter. I fussed and questioned the boys. After a little grilling Ben admitted to doing it. What is it? I asked. He told me...very seriously...that it was a potion that turns you into a dragon. So you could breathe fire and fly. Cool! I wouldn't have gotten upset if I had known that from the start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little boys really do have big imaginations. I guess there are not too many dragons around these days because of the potion you'd have to drink to be one. Sounds kind of yucky!