Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tired...

by teresa
Sorry I haven't blogged all day. It has been a jam packed day. With my moms in touch meeting first thing....then desk duty at school. I had laundry and cleaning and grocery shopping waiting for me after that. The once the kids got home, it was homework...reading...and rushing off to Nick's orchestra concert. He had to be there and hour before it started...so mom took pity on me and brought Ben with her so he wouldn't be bored to death sitting in the auditorium. I did get to catch up with some moms at Nick's school who also went to jr high and high school with me. we reminised about how miserable jr. high school is...with teasing boys...and our over developed bodies and under developed maturity. Not a good combination! Anyway...Nick's performance was great. He looked so happy and at ease up there. He has been telling me that he didn't want to play cello after this year. that he would like to change to band next year and maybe play the trumpet. But after the concert...and seeing the older performers...he has said that he thinks he may stick with it again next year. We'll see. Anyway...we just walked in.. got in our jammies and are heading to bed. I am exhausted! Here's some pictures of Nick's debut. Oh yeah...see Nick's tie? I tied it all by myself. I did have to look online for step by step instructions. But I did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The concert was great . . . I actually enjoyed it very much. Nick looked so handsome. I'm proud of him.