Friday, February 24, 2006

stupid dog!

by teresa
I just let Shorty outside. His girlfriend KiKi has been barking next door...and he was chomping at the bit to go talk to her. So out he went. I went upstairs to put away some clothes. I hear a knock on the front door. I run downstairs and open it. My neighbor Tony is on my porch with Shorty sniffing at his pant leg. Apparently, there is a hole in the fence and Shorty tried to make a break for it. Tony spotted him and lured him back to our house. Tony was saying...don't bite me...Shorty...don't bite me! Shorty looked like he was about to. Shorty is very protective of the house area. Especially the porch. He loses his mind if a stranger is on our porch. A stranger to him is anyone not in the Green crew. He can even have seen you everyday for the last 4 years (my mom and dad)...he will still growl and bark when you come in the door. Any way..I opened the door and Shorty ran in the house and hid under the couch. He knew he was in trouble! Now of course he can't fit under the couch...he just shoves his head under there. I guess he thinks I can't see him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! Aaron did that this morning ... don't know why ... he wasn't in trouble. I've heard babies think if they can't see you you can't see them, so, I guess dogs think so too.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. And he does the same thing if you say "bath."