Thursday, February 23, 2006

shhhhhh

by teresa
Today Jackie watched Ben while I took Nick to a Dr. Appt. Chris went by her house on the way home and picked him up. He told me later that Nanny Jackie had told him she read about him on the blog. She read about him sleeping in the hallway. Then he turned to me and said...from now on...you better get my permission before writing about me on that blog. Excuse me? Are you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here...so you must be talking to me! Now remember...he is only 7 years old. He was very serious too. Will I stop writing about all the crazy things he does and says? NO! But, from now on mum's the word people. You didn't hear it from me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oopps ... sorry 'bout that. I figured he would enjoy the stardom. Good Grief ... can't second guess that kid. Mums the word from now on.

Anonymous said...

It used to be when you did something you'd be embarrassed because your mom told a couple of people . . . now she tells the whole world!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! Isn't modern technology great? :)