Thursday, December 07, 2006

My husband asked the funniest thing the other day....

by teresa

He called from worked and this was how the conversation went.

Me: Hello

Chris: Hey...How much do you weigh?

Me: Silence...head spinning from insane question that I hade no intention of answering.

Chris: I am filling out life insurance information and I need to know your height and weight!

Me: Yeah....right! Like that's gonna happen! Why don't you tell me how much you think I weigh.

Chris: I am NOT going there!

Me: Just guess.

Chris: 120????

Me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Are you kidding me? Your mother (who is very perfect and petite) probably weighs more than that. Do I look the same size as your mother?

Chris: Like I said....I'm not going there!

Me: Well...I'm five foot. And that's all your gonna get.

Chris: I can bring home all the paperwork and let you fill it out if you won't give me the number.

Me: *Considering options* Two hours of paperwork and online applications....or two seconds of honesty.

TWO HOURS IT IS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two hours huh? Good choice. I love the new look. Very festive. Makes me want a blog makeover.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. And ... thanks for saying I'm perfect. However, jeans hide a lot :)

Anonymous said...

I thought Chris was smarter than to answer a question like that!