Monday, December 04, 2006

Outta sight...outta my mouth!

by teresa

Chris comes home from his business trip last week...

Walks in the door and we say our pleasantries...

Goes to the kitchen cabinet and opens...

Reaches up to the top shelf...

Pulls out box of oreos...

Takes out two and gives me this evil smile...

Then slides it back up in it's place of protection.

Apparently my husband keeps things up there knowing I (being vertically challenged) have no way of finding them.

That's wrong people....just wrong!

Married people shouldn't keep secrets....especially creme filled ones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You guys are too funny. Tip from George's Mom ...she used to hide candy under her mattress.

Anonymous said...

I love winter background design so much. It seems easier to read, too.

You and Chris are just like kids. . . hiding your stash of treats.

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo funny!!! It must be a guy thing! Shawn keeps his hidden in our Camaro in the garage. Little does he know I know where he keeps them.

I really do love your new template. It is awesome. How do you do that? I only know of the ones that they offer.

Anonymous said...

Love your new template!