Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Therefore, send not to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

by teresa

Last night's church Christmas banquet was great.

Lots of yummy food and beautiful holiday singing.

After the dinner I took Kristian home with me for a special night.

I had promised her a sleepover for just the two of us. To curl up in the bed and me read her a book I bought her for her birthday.

We had fun snuggling and taking pictures. I started to read...and then a few minutes later I looked down. SHE WAS ASLEEP!

I guess we will have to finish it another day.

Chris came in from the ODU game and peeked in on us. He was so sweet about her invading his side of the bed. He went downstairs and hung out with Lauren (Nick was asleep and Ben and Kai spent the night with mom)...then he went to bed in the boys room so we could stay snuggled together. Here's some pictures...













We all went to church this morning....and Kristian and Ben had a handbell performance in front of the sanctuary. I will try to upload the video...but for now here are some pictures of Ben with his handbell and white gloves. Isn't he angelic? NOT!

No comments: