Monday, November 22, 2010

Leave me alone

By Teresa

An outstanding weekend.
Went on a dinner date to Savannah's on Friday night, enjoyed the most amazing book club on Saturday night, Ben's season closer on Sunday and a birthday party for Bens best buddy Joe last night. Chris and the boys also headed to the ODU sports grille to watch the basketball team play in the Virgin Islands on multiple big screens while eating wings, fries and quesadillas. I think that was the highlight of their weekend.
So much fun over three days equals no rest and relaxation. So, I am paying the price of a party girl this morning. I'm tired and a tad bit grumpy.
Six hours of alone time to catch up on laundry and cleaning should be the cure.
I love Mondays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh,you know you wanted to go to the sports grille...don't lie.