Friday, November 12, 2010

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person,

By Teresa

The first boy to hold my hand and gave me my first kiss (on the porch of the house next door to where we live today).
I still have the first present he ever gave me (a music box with a bear on top). He saved his newspaper delivery money to buy it for me.
He is the smartest person I know.
He is the funniest person I know.
A great father(and uncle).
Godly example to us and others.
Supports our family so I can be involved in our childrens lives.

Titles:
Coach
Vice president
Teacher
Stud muffin

To the best man I know,
Happy anniversary.
Love,
Gidget

3 comments:

Mom said...

That is so sweet. And you're right, Chris is everything a good husband and father and uncle should be. You are blessed to have him and he is blessed to have you, too. Happy Anniversary.

Love you both, Mom.

Katy said...

I'm sitting here crying while reading this.. because I've wanted what y'all have had for years and I finally have it. Chris is the best brother-in-law too!!!

Anonymous said...

How blessed you are!!

:)