Thursday, January 19, 2006

breaker one nine...breaker one nine...over...

by teresa
Today my boys rediscovered their walkie talkies. They probably haven't played with them since the summer. They took them in the car when we went to drop off Lauren for work. Jabbering the ENTIRE time to each other. BEN: We have a blue ford mustang coming up on the right side.... NICK: I see that...the driver looks suspicious...keep an eye on him. I see a yellow school bus ...no. 235 coming around the corner on the left. BEN: affirmative..there looks like there are about 10 kids on the bus. The bus driver looks old. NICK: get down..get down...I see a spy with four guns in the tow truck in front of us... BEN: I see it! I see it!...get my rifle ready...and I'll take him out when we pass him.

This went on the entire trip (I mean mission) to get sissy to work and get back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really have an imagination, don't they?

Sounds like a fun mission.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed that one ... sounds fun (and exciting) to me too.