Saturday, January 21, 2006

Assembly Required

By Chris

So, my Mother In Law gave us a bookcase for Christmas. Yesterday, she asked: "When are you going to put your bookcase together." Busted.

It's beautiful. Perfect for us. We even have a place to put it in the "blue room," and plenty of books to fill it. Only one problem: I stink at putting stuff together. Really. It came in THREE boxes. That scares me. Teresa says I get grumpy putting stuff together, and she'd rather just do it herself. I'm not even sure I can find a screwdriver, if asked. I feel an assembly project coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should ask for George's help. He's good at this stuff ... he even reads the instructions. He said he doesn't read the comments on the Blog, so, I may get away with volunteering his services.