Thursday, January 26, 2006

reading update

by teresa
I know this is going to be hard to believe...but Ben and I have read 129 minutes today. 10 before school...40 during and after homework...4 to Chris while he was eating...35 while Chris and Nick were getting ready for the basketball game....40 more just now before bed. We read Junie B. ,First Grader Toothless Wonder...Junie B. , First Grader (at last)...Junie B. Jones and a little monkey business and While you were sleeping. Each of the Junie B.'s are about 80 pages. Good grief! My eyes (and mouth) are tired! I think I will go lay down with Ben now. Our total for the read-a-thon is now 438 minutes! GO US..GO US..GO US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your children are so blessed to have a mother like you, Teresa, and they will never forget your time reading together.