Wednesday, January 25, 2006

you stink

by teresa
The kids and I were driving home the other day and smelled something really foul! I mean...really, really stinky. I of course immediatley started yelling at the boys. Grilling each one about whether or no they had shot the bunny (that's what our family calls f_ _ ting), or pooped in their pants (come on....their boys...boys do these things), or stepped in dog poo poo. They denied all of the above. It was getting to the point where you couldn't even breathe. Lauren was all...huuulllaaaccchh huuulllaaaccchh (that's the sound she makes when she's going to throw up). Which of course made me do the same. So there we were...driving down Greenbrier parkway...laughing... crying ...huuulllaaaccchhhing. And people...the smell was getting worse! Lauren's yelling...it smells like Nick's bunnies. I'm yelling...I want to see everyones shoes! Nick's pointing at Ben who's saying it's sissy! But this smell was much, much stronger than any of my childrens usual aromas. Then I noticed what was one lane over one car back from us. A trash truck. Pouring it's DJ (as Chris would call it) all over the Parkway and by our car! DJ stands for dumpster juice! GROSS! We tried to get away from it but there was too much traffic. It finally went a head of us and turned. I swear the funk stuck to our car the whole way home. I'm not sure what trashmen make...but I'm sure it's
not enough whatever it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet my job is worse!

Gidget said...

I think your right about that! Maybe their hiring at SPSA?