Thursday, January 19, 2006

oops...

by teresa
I am sooo tired. And it's only 7:50pm. I just layed the boys down (they got showered early so we could have lots of reading time), and got into my sweats. I was just about to go upstairs and lay down then.....I remembered Lauren! Ooops! She gets off work at 9:45pm...and I have to pick her up. What was I thinking? I guess I'll just lay across the couch until it's time to get her. I'll just let mom and dad know that I will be leaving around 9:40pm so they can keep and ear out for the boys. It is nice having them right next door! Shorty will also guard the house!










Doesn't he look ferocious?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he doesn't bite ME anymore(unless I try to get him to go outside when he doesn't want to)!!!

Anonymous said...

Being the driver for Ben's and Nick's spy adventure must have worn you out.