Tuesday, January 31, 2006

so far...so good

by teresa
Ben and I have been reading machines since he got home from school. We did all of his homework (even tomorrows) so we could totally focus on reading. We read for and 105 minutes (30 of which he read to me). After bath time we plan on doing at least 30 more. Nick has seriously caght the reading bug too. He has read 4 books in the past two days. That doesn't even count the ones he read at school today. Way to go Nick! Now if I could just get Lauren to turn a page once in a while. Then I would be a happy camper! I even offered her a bribe to read a book that I read and loved. But she never took me up on that offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monetary bribes don't work with our young capitalist any more, do they? I bet if you offered her the car without having to take Christ to the airport in the middle of the night would work.