Tuesday, January 24, 2006

how sweet!

by teresa
I thought I would share this sweet thing with all my blog family. I got an envelope in the mail today from Mrs. Trueblood. Her husband (Pastor T.) was the pastor of our church for over 40 years(until his retirment a couple of years ago). They are both greatly loved and greatly missed by my family. Anyway...I opened the envelope and looked inside. There was no letter...just southbeach diet food coupons. How sweet! She knew we were on this diet and thought to cut these out and mail them to me. That sounds just like something my nanny Dyer would have done. Thank you Betty! I will use these on my next grocery run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so Betty ... she used to give me coupons for stuff she knew we use.

Anonymous said...

and ... yes we do miss them.