Saturday, January 28, 2006

Left foot on green

by teresa
Ben, Joe and I have been having a good time playing this afternoon. All the big boys went to the ODU game...and Beth went to a card swapping party. I had planned to read books to them to catch up our minutes (yesterday we only read 25 minutes total). But...after about 10 minutes of reading...I realized they weren't even paying attention to me. *sigh* So I just joined in with their games. We played UNO and Sorry (very fun). We put together magnetic animals(all the appendages are magnetic). This is pretty interesting. Ben keeps putting the animal heads on their butts. That looks pretty funny. Now they are trying to talk me into playing Twister (yikes).

I keep saying...don't you want me to read to you?...their not having it! Oh well...maybe later when Ben gets tired.

Todays meals have been very yummy. Bagels for breakfast (Special K and banannas for "the daddy"), submarine sandwiches for lunch and Beth is making roast for dinner. Mmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I want to see is pictures of ya'll playing Twister (including Teresa) ... not the box :)