Tuesday, January 31, 2006

read Nick...read

by teresa
Today Nick's school had a read-a-thon day. They read practically all day. Trying to get their accelerated reading scores up. Nick brought his points from 30 to 52. He had the most points in his class. So he was selected to be the guest reader today. He read aloud the book...Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. He was beaming as he told me this news. They all applauded for me when I was done..mom. He said...aren't you glad you got my hair cut and my glasses adjusted...so I looked good?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Nick.

By the way, you looked good even before you got your haircut and glasses. But, I really DO love the way you look in your glasses.

Gidget said...

Well..he just got his hair cut yesterday..and his glasses adjusted yesterday (they were crooked)so he was feeking very dapper!

Anonymous said...

Go Nick! I agree with Nanny Allen ... Nick looks real smooth in his glasses ... that look definately works for him! I've heard him read out loud ... he really is quite good.