Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Nick's Ladies

by teresa
Yesterday, after Nick's bus was about 30 minutes late, I called the school. Mrs. Gorman, one of the school secretaries answered. I told her it was Mrs. Green.....Oh...Hello Mrs. Green! Nick came in to the office today to show us his new glasses! He looks wonderful! They really flatter his face! He is so sweet! We love him so much! He comes in to the office and gives us a hug all the time! I am really proud of how good he is doing in school! Did you know he helps out in the special needs class and they love him too! He is so respectful...and that is very rare with kids his age! We'll...after about 2 minutes of this I finally remembered why I had called. I asked about his bus and she said a different bus had to come pick them up and they would be home soon. It's nice to know Nick has friends. I just wish a few of them were under 40. But that's our Nick! He always gravitates toward the adults. Back at halloween, he was invited to a party by a kid from his class. We were so excited that he would have some kid interaction. We dropped him off and came back for him 2 hours later. The boys mom gushed about how wonderful Nick was, and how good of a conversationalist he was. Come to find out....he had spent the entire time in the kitchen with all the parents that stayed. Good grief!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so George.