Friday, July 28, 2006

3 funny things said by my husband this morning...

by teresa

1. "I had a dream last night that I got hit by a car full of midgets at Lauren's prom". "The accident made my face hang off".

2. "I told you clowns were bad"! (after seeing a commercial for John Wayne Gacy story on the discovery Channel) My husband Chris HATES clowns! He's skeered! hee hee

3. "You are so beautiful". "Ben...isn't your mommy so beautiful"? He said this as I am making the bed in my pajamas (polka dot boxers/t-shirt)...not yet showered and sporting a terrible case of bedhead. He's a funny man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. Chris has hated clowns since he was a toddler. He was traumatized by one at a boat show.
3. C'mon Teresa, you looked good when they brought you to your room after your children were born!

The Yanceys said...

Ok, I know why I respect Chris...our mutual fear of clowns.

My ex-stepfather had clowns plastered all over the walls in our own home - and I swear their eyes follow you everywhere!!!

Couldn't watch any clown scenes in Poltergeist and won't watch any other scary clown movie either.

Love that beautiful comment...that sounds like something Shawn would say. For that, I am so sorry!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»